Formwork support rod
Formwork support rod, also known as electric push rod, push rod motor, electric cylinder and linear actuator. Electric formwork support rod is an electric drive that converts the rotary motion of the motor into a linear reciprocating motion of the push rod. It can be used in a variety of simple or complex processes as a mechanical machine for remote control, centralized control or automatic control.
Role: support fixed trolley door frame and side mold.
Category: Overall Screw and Screw heads.
Maximum stroke: 200MM
Formwork support rod features
(1) Large load capacity
The rolling groove of the ball is precision ground and has a Gothic 40° angular contact. Due to the large contact angle, it has a large load capacity in both the radial direction and the torque direction.
(2) Zero direction of rotation
By using a relatively 2 to 4 rows of ball rows with a contact angle of 40°, the spline shaft is combined with the spline outer cylinder, and the preloading mode can be adjusted so that the gap in the rotation direction can be zero.
(3) High sensitivity
Due to the special design of the steel ball contact point, it is more sensitive than high rigidity and can reduce the waste of energy.
(4) High rigidity
Since the contact angle is large, it has high rigidity, and an appropriate preload can be applied as appropriate, so that high torque rigidity and torque rigidity can be obtained.
(5) Simple assembly
Thanks to the special design, even if the spline outer cylinder is detached from the spline shaft, the steel ball will not fall off. Therefore, assembly, maintenance, and inspection are easy to carry out.
- The span of the trestle bridge is large, and it can meet the one-time concrete pouring of the inverted arch of 12 meters and 24 meters, which greatly improves the speed of the invert arch construction.
- The strength of the trestle is high, and it can safely pass all kinds of construction vehicles with a weight of not more than 60 tons.
- The space above the trestle is wide, which is convenient for the passage of various construction vehicles. The concrete tanker can conveniently pour the concrete on both sides of the trestle. The excavator can also swing on the trestle without any obstacles, which is convenient for cleaning the residual slag.
- All the components of the trestle are hydraulically driven, which work smoothly and have high reliability.