Tunnel waterproof board laying formwork
|Trolley length||L = 3400 mm (car track spacing)|
|Trolley walking speed||6m/min|
|Level adjustment amount||none|
|Hydraulic system working pressure||P=12MPa|
|Track center distance||8000mm ± 5mm|
|Maximum stroke of the cylinder||vertical cylinder 300mm|
Tunnel waterproof board laying formwork is a non-standard product specially designed and manufactured for the lining of various tunnels and culverts. The whole roll of tarpaulin is hung on the trolley; the bottom end of the tarpaulin is fixed, the tarpaulin can be automatically unfolded, and the tarpaulin can be stopped at any position of the track at any time; and the reverse function is also provided. It can greatly save the labor cost of hanging tarpaulin.
The working process of the tunnel waterproof board laying formwork is carried out in the following steps:
Check whether the tunnel construction conditions meet the design requirements of the tunnel waterproof board laying formwork:
Since the tunnel waterproof board laying formwork is a non-standard equipment, the conditions of use must meet the design requirements before use.
- Check whether the road surface elevation and road surface condition meet the design requirements, the road surface elevation: as shown in the figure; the road surface condition: concrete road surface.
- Check that all the bolts of the trolley are tight, and check whether the trolley, pulley, winch, etc. are firmly installed.
- Check whether the sleepers and rails meet the design requirements;
- Check if the circuit meets the design requirements;
- Check if the tarpaulin is hung (it will not fall off and can rotate freely).
- Before each work cycle, check whether the rail is straight and check the tightness of the rail. Before the trolley is in place, it is necessary to straighten the rails and strictly prevent the phenomenon that the gantry support jacks cannot be supported on the rails.
- After each work cycle, check the tightness of the bolts and pins of each part, and re-inspect and tighten the various joints.
- The trolley walking mechanism and the jack should be regularly buttered.
- The hydraulic system should be free of leakage. The hydraulic oil should be clean. The pressure gauge switch should be opened during operation to observe the fluctuation of pressure at any time.
- When the tunnel waterproof board laying formwork is walking, pay attention to obstacles such as air ducts and water pipes on the ground to prevent the towing phenomenon when the trolley is walking.
- For the safety of you and others, please operate the trolley according to the specifications and be diligent in maintenance to prevent all accidents.
Electrical part description
- It is necessary to introduce a three-phase four-wire power supply, otherwise the leakage circuit breaker will not function as a leakage protection trip.
- The green indicator on the panel of the power distribution box is the power indicator.
- Oil pump motor thermal relay setting current: 11.6A.
Hydraulic system component table
|3||Multiple way reversing valve||DLF-B15F-T/3C8P||Piece||１|
|6||Oil level gauge||YWZ||Piece||1|
|11||Pressure gauge switch||KF-L8||Piece||1|
- The whole tunnel waterproof board laying formwork design reference book:
Steel Structure Design Code
Technical Rules for Construction of Railway Bridge Tunnels and Lining Works;
- Most parts of the trolley are non-standard parts.
- The walking distance of the whole machine is short and the speed is slow. In the tunnel construction, if the deformation of the steel structural parts does not occur, no overhaul is required.
Hydraulic system installation, use, maintenance instructions
1. Inventory all parts and match the packing list.
2. Check if the fuel tank is clean, cover the fuel tank cap, and add 115 liters of clean YA-N46 hydraulic oil from the tank air filter.
3, according to the requirements of the cylinder layout
(1) Before welding the pipe, the burr of the pipe head should be removed, (with a round file), and the high-pressure wind blows the debris inside the pipe.
(2) The welded pipe should be aligned, welded, and not allowed to leak oil.
(3) Pipe the pipe according to the requirements of the pipe, install all the gaskets, rings, and clean the debris in the pipe.
(4) Connect the multi-way reversing valve and cylinder to the pipeline (the mechanical lock cylinder must be connected to the left and right valves of the multi-way reversing valve).
Note: There are no 1, 2 hoses.
1. Jog the motor to check the motor steering and start the oil pump to test each cylinder (the pressure has been adjusted at the factory). If the system pressure is not established (the cylinder does not move), first check whether the joints of the pipes are leaking oil, and if necessary, exclude them. Then adjust the relief valve to see the pressure from the pressure gauge is 12MP. After adjusting, close the pressure gauge switch and pay attention to the oil level.
2. Clean the oil filter element frequently and remove the filter debris. Replace it when it is blocked.
3. After the first refueling, replace the new oil in three cycles, and then change the hydraulic oil condition irregularly. It is recommended to replace the new oil in 30 cycles.
|The motor does not start properly||1. The circuit fuse is broken
2. The thermal relay normally closed contact JR is not reset
3. Normally closed contact bad contact
4. Poor contact or break between the start and stop buttons
|1, replace the fuse
2, reset the contact to close it
3, repair contacts
4, connect the line, repair button point
|One of the positive and negative buttons can control the motor and the other cannot control the motor.||1. There is a button contact in the anti-control button.
2. There is an interlocking normally closed contact in the positive and negative control buttons.
|1, repair contacts
2, repair the contacts, make it closed
|No positive or negative buttons can be activated||1. The reverse contactor coil is damaged.
2. The thermal relay normally closed contact is not reset.
3. Check if the power supply and plug are loose.
4. Check if the stop button is damaged or if its line is connected.
|1,replace the contactor coil
2, reset pad relay normally closed contact