1. Inventory all parts and match the packing list.
2. Check if the fuel tank is clean, cover the fuel tank cap, and add 115 liters of clean YA-N46 hydraulic oil from the tank air filter.
3, according to the requirements of the cylinder layout
(1) Before welding the pipe, the burr of the pipe head should be removed, (with a round file), and the high-pressure wind blows the debris inside the pipe.
(2) The welded pipe should be aligned, welded, and not allowed to leak oil.
(3) Pipe the pipe according to the requirements of the pipe, install all the gaskets, rings, and clean the debris in the pipe.
(4) Connect the multi-way reversing valve and cylinder to the pipeline (the mechanical lock cylinder must be connected to the left and right valves of the multi-way reversing valve).
Note: There are no 1, 2 hoses.
1. Jog the motor to check the motor steering and start the oil pump to test each cylinder (the pressure has been adjusted at the factory). If the system pressure is not established (the cylinder does not move), first check whether the joints of the pipes are leaking oil, and if necessary, exclude them. Then adjust the relief valve to see the pressure from the pressure gauge is 12MP. After adjusting, close the pressure gauge switch and pay attention to the oil level.
2. Clean the oil filter element frequently and remove the filter debris. Replace it when it is blocked.
3. After the first refueling, replace the new oil in three cycles, and then change the hydraulic oil condition irregularly. It is recommended to replace the new oil in 30 cycles.