Electric motor role
The driving torque is generated as a power source for electric appliances or various machines. Its main function is to convert mechanical energy into electric energy to provide power for the tunnel lining trolley.
Speed: 1440 rev / min
Power: 5.5KW, 7.5KW
Electric motor selection
- The motor should fully meet the requirements of the mechanical characteristics proposed by the production machinery, such as the speed of stable operation, the stability of speed, the adjustable speed and the starting and braking time.
- During the operation of the motor, its power can be fully utilized, that is, the temperature rise reaches the value specified by the standard.
- The structure of the motor is suitable for the conditions of the surrounding environment. For example, to prevent external fine dust from entering the interior of the Electric motor and to insulate the winding from harmful gases, an explosion-proof motor is used in the mine. In addition, the choice of motor should include:（1）Selection of rated power;（2）Selection of rated speed and voltage;（3）The choice of motor type;（4）Motor type selection.
Electric motor maintenance
- The use environment should be kept dry and ventilated, the surface should be kept clean, the ventilator should not be hindered by dust, fiber, etc., and maintain good ventilation.
- Before use, check the power supply, inverter, motor, etc., and send power under no abnormal conditions. Start the fan before starting the motor.
- It should be ensured that the motor should be well lubricated during operation. Generally, the motor should be operated for about 4000 hours, that is, the grease should be replenished or replaced (the closed bearing does not need to be replaced during the service life). When the bearing is overheated or the grease deteriorates during operation, the grease should be replaced in time.When replacing the grease, the old grease should be removed, and the oil groove of the bearing and the bearing cap should be cleaned with gasoline, and then the small and medium electric motor bearing grease should fill 2/3 of the cavity between the inner and outer rings of the bearing.
- When the end of the bearing life, the vibration and noise of the motor will increase significantly, the bearing should be replaced.
- When removing the motor, it is possible to take out the rotor from the shaft extension or the non-shaft extension. If it is not necessary to remove the fan, it is convenient to remove the rotor from the shaft extension. When extracting the rotor from the stator, damage to the stator windings or insulation should be prevented.
- When replacing the winding, you must write down the original winding form, size and number of turns, wire gauge and so on. When these data are lost, they should be requested from the manufacturer and arbitrarily change the original design windings, often causing one or several performances of the motor to deteriorate or not be used at all.
- When servicing the motor, turn off the power.