In the process of constructing the secondary lining of the tunnel, the tunnel lining trolley is a kind of special tunnel lining equipment that must be used. This is to ensure the safety of use after the tunnel is completed. The tunnel lining trolley is very important in the tunnel construction. In order to avoid problems after a lot of work, it is also necessary to maintain the tunnel lining trolley.
Common problems of lining trolley
1. What are the preparations for the installation of the lining trolley?
When the tunnel lining trolley arrives at the construction site, the following installation work needs to be prepared: installation site, sleepers and rails, lifting equipment, 6-8 installation assistants, welding machines, gas cutting equipment, wood planks, generally requiring a thickness of more than 5cm.
2. How to determine the center line of the trolley
When positioning the trolley, you must first determine the center line of the trolley. The method to determine the center line is very simple. There is a positioning cross line at the top center position. And draw the gravity vertical line, you can find the center line of the trolley.
3. How to locate
Before the tunnel lining trolley performs the lining work, the tunnel lining trolley must be positioned so that the profile section size of the tunnel lining trolley is consistent with the required size.
4. The overall deformation of the bench
After the lining trolley is impacted, it has different degrees of deformation, which is invisible to the naked eye. It will affect the forming effect after the infusion is stressed. This small degree of deformation will gradually increase the degree of deformation after multiple infusion operations. It will seriously affect the overall deformation of the platform, so the trolley mast must be hung with obvious slow-moving and no-go signs.
5. The sinking problem of rail sleepers
The sleepers must have steel plate support pads, and the sleepers used for the rails must not have rotten sleepers, especially under the wheel sets.
6. Which release agent is used for the lining trolley?
In order to make the tunnel lining trolley better demould and make the concrete surface smooth and smooth, it is generally necessary to use a release agent. The choice of the release agent depends on the specific situation of the user. Generally, there are the following types Method: professional mold release agent, machine oil, vegetable oil, template paint, the template paint can be brushed once after three to five molds.
7. How to measure the section size of the lining trolley
When the jacking cylinder is designed below, it is not easy to measure the wide point and other dimensions of the tunnel lining trolley because the cylinders on both sides hinder the direct measurement of the measuring tool. A horizontal line can be drawn on the template of the tunnel lining trolley, and the height of both sides can be the same through tools such as a level, and a rod (such as fine rebar, etc.) can be welded, and then the rod can be drawn by measuring to obtain its cross-sectional width size.
Maintenance method of lining trolley
1. Replace the hydraulic oil after 15 working cycles of the trolley, and mold release agent must be applied to the template during each working cycle.
2. Grease the screw jacks in each working cycle to remove the concrete on the surface of the portal frame, jacks and formwork.
3. When pouring concrete, the piston rod of each cylinder must be covered to prevent concrete from falling on the surface of the piston rod.
4. After each demolding, check whether the connecting bolts are loose, and tighten them if they are loose. The five molds must be fully tightened with the connecting bolts to prevent gaps and misalignments between the trolley templates.
5. Check whether the power supply of the trolley furnace is normal, check whether the connection of the grounding device is in good contact, whether there is any open phase, short circuit or bare wire.
6. Check whether the heating element is damaged, whether the contact of each connection is good, and whether there is any contact with the furnace body.
7. Check whether the temperature control system is operating normally, regularly check the use of heating elements, and check whether the furnace door lifts and the trolley enters and exits normally.
8. The motor and reducer of the trolley furnace need to be inspected regularly, add lubricating oil, etc., pay attention to safety in use; the drive shaft sleeve must be regularly inspected and added lubricating oil to prevent the shaft sleeve from being damaged due to lack of oil.
9. Regularly check the usage of the meter and thermocouple to prevent incorrect temperature measurement caused by the error of the meter and thermocouple.
The above content is about the maintenance of tunnel lining trolley and some common problems. I hope that these maintenance methods and problem solving methods can be helpful to everyone in the next construction work.