Analysis on the Design of Tunnel Lining Trolley
The tunnel lining trolley is mainly used in the secondary lining process of the tunnel, and its main function is to help the tunnel achieve the required surface shape and size of the construction. The manufacture of tunnel lining trolleys mainly uses steel. Due to the use of steel, the tunnel lining trolley has certain strength, rigidity and shape.
In the process of tunnel construction, the use of concrete for secondary lining is a very important work, and with the development of the times, there are new requirements for concrete secondary lining work, which requires higher quality and shorter construction period. Under this trend, the use of integral steel mould lining trolleys has become an inevitable development trend.
The working principle of the tunnel lining trolley
The tunnel lining trolley is blocked by the excavation warehouse surface on both sides of the trolley formwork. Because the outer contour surface of the tunnel lining trolley is similar to the inner contour surface of the tunnel, the tunnel lining trolley can form a closed ring with the excavated surface. Finally, use concrete for pouring to realize the tunnel lining work. In the specific construction process, the tunnel lining trolley mainly carries out the steps of erecting the form, adjusting the center deviation of the formwork, and closing the form. Finally, the screw is used to connect the formwork and the frame, so that the concrete pouring can be completed at the end of the construction process. .
Technical requirements for tunnel lining trolley design
The technical requirements of tunnel lining trolley design mainly include the following three aspects, which are the most important:
(1) The external dimensions of the steel formwork must meet the requirements of the section;
(2) When the trolley is working, the action of the steel template must be able to effectively complete the locking, mold support and demolding, etc.;
(3) The length of the overall template and the wheelbase requirements of the gantry traveling wheels.
1. The external dimensions of the steel formwork must meet the requirements of the section.
In order to ensure the use of tunnel lining trolleys, the outer dimensions of the steel formwork must meet the requirements of the tunnel section. If the maximum section at the tunnel section is greater than 3m, then the shape error of the steel formwork must be within 20mm, if it is less than 3m, then the error must be within Within 10mm. At the same time, it is also necessary to ensure that the center of the steel formwork coincides with the center line of the tunnel. And during the initial assembly of the trolley, it must be ensured that the error does not exceed 50mm. If the error is too large, it is likely that the steel template cannot be moved in place during the horizontal movement. Moreover, in order to avoid that the main frame of the trolley can be adjusted longitudinally in place, certain adjustments to the top mold are required.
2. When the trolley is working, the action of the steel template should effectively complete the locking, mold support and demolding.
At present, the locking when working on the trolley is mainly realized by mechanical devices, while the support and demolding work is realized by hydraulic devices. Therefore, when designing, the action of the steel template must be effectively completed. Formwork and locking.
3. Requirements for the length of the overall template and the wheelbase of the gantry traveling wheels.
The overall length of the formwork and the wheelbase of the walking wheel of the portal frame must meet the construction requirements of other supporting machinery and the requirements of the turning radius of the tunnel.
4. Ensure the space in the main frame of the steel formwork trolley.
Design of tunnel lining trolley
In the design process, the size of the section, the strength, stability and rigidity of the trolley should be considered (after a concrete pouring).
1. The design of the template system. The formwork system of the tunnel lining trolley is composed of side molds and top molds. When designing the template, first determine the hinge point of the side mold and the top mold, and consider the demolding space of the trolley and the length of the side mold to prevent the overall rigidity of the trolley from being affected. In recent years, the dimensions of railway tunnel sections in our country have been standardized, and the side forms of the section trolleys are the same. Therefore, only the versatility of the top form needs to be considered when designing the formwork system.
2. Support system design. The main function of the support system of the tunnel lining trolley is to prevent the inward shrinkage and deformation of the formwork when under lining pressure and to support the entire formwork system. Therefore, on the side of the column against the template, an adjustable length and detachable support must be designed. The expectation is to meet the widening requirements of the support system. At the same time, if the trolley is required to be wider, the beam of the frame needs to be lengthened, and the beam of the arch is designed into sections.
3. Hydraulic system design. Design an oil cylinder at the front and rear of the trolley, and increase the number of joints and tubing to match this, and design a ten-link valve, which can improve the working efficiency of the tunnel lining trolley and reduce the workload of workers.
The above is all about the design of the tunnel lining trolley. At the same time, with the progress and development of the times, more and more technical talents will be invested in the design of the tunnel lining trolley. I also hope that this article can be related to the work. The personnel provide a certain reference basis.