The tunnel lining trolley is a special equipment that must be used in the secondary lining of the tunnel construction process, and is used for the concrete lining construction of the inner wall of the tunnel. Tunnel lining trolleys are widely used in the construction of various highways, railway tunnels and underground caverns due to their low production cost, high construction efficiency, and good effects. So, how does the installation of the tunnel lining trolley proceed in the actual construction of the project? Let me introduce you step by step.
Choose the installation location
The combination of the tunnel lining trolley must first be combined with the actual situation on the site, and the appropriate installation site should be selected. The site should be as flat and wide as possible so that the trolley can enter the tunnel or work surface smoothly. According to the specific venue, it is roughly divided into two situations:
1. Install outside the cave, with large space, suitable for crane operation.
2. Installation in the cave, small space, requires anchor rod lifting operations.
The specific installation steps
1. Level the site and lay the track. The site should be as flat and open as possible to facilitate installation work. According to the actual situation of the site, the site should generally be 20×30 meters. (If the hole is installed inside, it needs to have the top 50 cm outside and the side 30 cm outside. The length of the trolley is increased by 3 meters to facilitate the lifting operation. In order to successfully complete the installation task, it is necessary to keep the site twice the length of the trolley.）
2. Install anchor rods: The track will be laid according to the requirements of the trolley gauge. The track will be straight, without obvious triangular pits, and no staggered seams. The height difference between the front, rear, left and right will be less than 5 mm, and the center line will be as close as possible The centerline of the tunnel coincides, the error will be less than 15 mm, the track sleeper spacing will usually be less than or equal to 0.5 meters, and nailed, the steel rail is 38 kg/m.
3. Install the walking wheel frame assembly: use a lifting device (chain block or crane) to place the driving wheel frame and the driven wheel frame on the laid track, and make temporary support, adjust the front and rear wheels according to the center line of the bottom longitudinal beam The distance between the frames shall be adjusted to the correct position of the wheel frames based on the principle of equal diagonals, leveled and fixed.
4. Install the bottom longitudinal beam: Lift the bottom longitudinal beam above the installed wheel frame and use bolts to add temporary support to check whether the diagonal has changed. If it is within the correct value, you can install the door frame.
5. Installation of portal frame: Generally speaking, the overall assembly of portal frame is first assembled on site. Then, they were suspended one by one at the relative position of the bottom longitudinal beams and temporarily fixed with bolts.
6. Install lock beams and scissor braces: install door frames, and then install lock beams and scissor braces in each space. Adjust and align by vertical ball or eye view. And tighten all bolts in time to form a complete skeleton. Make it an organic whole as soon as possible.
7. Install the jacking cylinder and other parts of the tunnel lining trolley.
8. Lift the lifting beam and install the platform beam: first lift the platform beam on the top of the jacking shaft cylinder, adjust the center distance and diagonal, and then add temporary support, lift the lifting beam on the top of the platform beam and fasten it with bolts.
9. Install hanging beams and columns and top templates. When installing the top mold, start from the middle and extend to both ends to reduce the accumulated error. Install the first top mold in the middle, and install other top molds after checking that the chord length and height meet the design standards, until the top mold installation task is completed .
10. In order to ensure the stability of the trolley, various supports and supports on the suspension beam will be checked and tightened at this time.
11. Installation of side mold (using crane or chain block): The top mold can be installed after inspection. The side mold should be installed symmetrically to prevent tilting. If the side mold is installed in the hole, the side mold should be installed before installation. Transport to the hole, and the side mold should be placed on the side wall for easy hoisting. After adjusting the installation of the side mold, the surface is smooth and flat, there is no misalignment at the joint, and the geometric size meets the design requirements, and the beam can be installed.
12. Install the beam and support system of the tunnel lining trolley.
13. Install hydraulic and electrical systems: When installing in a small hole, you must install mobile electrical appliances before the trolley can move back and forth.
14. Install accessories, such as railings, ladders, working platforms, and slats.
15. Check all fastening bolts.
16. During the no-load test, the electro-hydraulic system works normally.
The tunnel lining trolley has light weight, high strength, large span, wide application range, and is beneficial to overall construction control. In construction, it is necessary to use different models for operation according to different situations, so it is very necessary to understand the installation steps of tunnel lining trolleys. Luoyang Gaofei Bridge Tunnel Machinery Co., Ltd. has specialized in the production and research and development of tunnel lining trolleys for many years. The series of products are spread all over the country and are well received by customers. Interested parties are welcome to come to consult.