During the secondary lining construction of the tunnel, the tunnel lining trolley is an indispensable professional equipment. The tunnel lining jumbo is generally designed as a steel arch type, which is mainly used in the construction of medium and long tunnels to improve construction efficiency. Then, in the actual operation process, what are the operating procedures and precautions for the tunnel lining trolley? Here is a brief introduction:
1. Operator job requirements
① The operator should have received good safety technology and skill training. Work with a certificate.
② The operator shall do the inspection and maintenance of the daily use of the lining trolley, and make necessary records.
③ Strictly follow the technical explanations and the corresponding operating procedures.
2. Work preparation before operation
① After the assembling of the trolley is completed, each connecting screw shall be checked and tightened one by one, and it can be put into use after the joint inspection and acceptance by all parties.
② Wear belts when constructing on the trolley, and cover the operation area with 5cm wooden boards to prevent the operator from falling from a height. The two trolleys are equipped with eye-catching reflective strips.
3. Specific operating procedures
① The base surface of the trolley track should be solid and flat. It is strictly forbidden to have soft sides and hard sides. The top surface of the track should be on the same plane, and the track spacing should be consistent with the wheel flange of the trolley.
② The top surface of the trolley track is basically parallel to the longitudinal excavation surface of the tunnel. When the slope is large, a track clamp should be set at a place not less than 3m at the head of the track to prevent the trolley from derailing during operation.
③ When the trolley moves to its place, when the trolley slides down automatically, the operator should send people on both sides of the forward direction to check the operation at the same time. When an abnormal situation occurs, the operator should be notified at any time to brake the trolley immediately. When the trolley moves with external forces (loaders, excavators), a qualified wire rope must be used to drag the trolley along the uphill direction of the tunnel, and move slowly, allowing the trolley to move under its own gravity. It is strictly forbidden to follow the direction of the slope Go trolley.
④ The trolley should be moved slowly and smoothly. When it is difficult to move, carefully check whether there are hard objects stuck on the sides or bottom of the trolley. Check whether there are steel bars on both sides and the top surface that hinder the operation of the trolley. The trolley should be stopped to advance, and the steel frame may collapse easily.
⑤ After the trolley is positioned, the operator should first wedge the trolley wheel with a wooden wedge, and then perform the positioning adjustment of the trolley under the command of the surveyor. When the trolley has a large deviation, the cylinder should be adjusted symmetrically. The position of the trolley meets the balance requirement. When the positioning of the trolley meets the requirements, the screw jacks at the bottom of the trolley should be tightened first, and then the jacks on both sides of the trolley should be tightened symmetrically. When the tops of the screw jacks of the trolley are tightened in place, loosen the hydraulic cylinder jacks. Open to protect the cylinder.
⑥ Before pouring the concrete, the operator should repeatedly check the jacks one by one to ensure that each screw jack has been tightened, and the top of each hydraulic jack is depressurized. In the process of concrete pouring, it should be placed strictly symmetrically, and the height difference between the two sides of the mold concrete should not exceed 1 meter, preferably 0.5-0.8 meters, and someone should be sent to check the jack. When the molded concrete structure is thick and large in volume, the pouring speed should be slowed down in a timely manner, and the frequency of the mold should be checked closely to prevent accidents caused by running, rising, and collapse of the mold
⑦ The power supply control box of the trolley should be placed on the base of the tunnel. It is strictly forbidden to install the control box on the trolley. All power cables must pass through a leakage protector. The operating current should not exceed 30 amperes and the operating time should not exceed 0.1 seconds. The cable must use rubber flexible cable, and there must be no joints or damage in the middle, and the trolley frame body must have a reliable protective zero connection.
⑧ The lighting on the trolley should use safe voltage or flashlight.
Other matters needing attention
1. When a vehicle passes under the trolley clearance during the construction period, a person should be assigned to conduct traffic command and management to prevent the vehicle from colliding with the trolley.
2. Strictly control the center line of the steel rail to avoid excessive deviation between the center of the backstage car and the center of the tunnel.
3. During the rail laying process, the rails must be firmly connected to each other to avoid crushing the rails or derailing the trolley due to the excessive weight of the trolley.
4. Remove the virtual ballast under the sleepers to avoid sinking due to the weight of the concrete and the trolley during the lining process.
5. The baffle plate bears a lot of force, and must be reinforced firmly during the erection process. During the concrete pouring process, it must be inspected and reinforced at any time.
6. The second lining concrete pouring takes a long time. In order to facilitate the simultaneous construction of the second lining and the ballast discharge, the delivery pump is placed far away from the lining trolley.
7. The concrete conveying pipe is firmly fixed on the bench, and the pipe should not be in contact with the template, so as to avoid strong vibration at the nozzle when the concrete is pressed out and the template will be deformed and run. The joint pipe clamp should be connected firmly to avoid bursting off, and the pipe shall be raised above the ground with square wood, and the pipe clamp shall not directly contact the trolley components when passing through the trolley.
Tunnel lining trolleys are widely used in the construction of concrete secondary lining of highways, railway tunnels and underground caverns due to their good performance, reasonable structure, and good lining quality. The above is a specific description of the operating rules and precautions of the tunnel lining trolley. I hope it can help everyone to have more understanding of the tunnel lining trolley. Luoyang Gaofei Bridge Tunnel Machinery Co., Ltd. has been specializing in the production and research and development of tunnel lining trolleys for many years. The series of products are spread all over the country and are well received by customers. Interested parties are welcome to consult.