Lining trolley is mainly used for concrete pouring of secondary lining (secondary lining) in tunnels and diversion tunnels. It is a special equipment designed and manufactured to improve the surface smoothness and lining speed of tunnel linings and reduce labor intensity. The tunnel lining trolley adopts a steel mold trolley for pouring 30% higher than the traditional formwork, and the speed of mold loading and demolding is 2 to 3 times faster. The manpower used is 1/5 of the past.
Tunnel lining trolley installation process
1. Choosing the installation site: According to the actual situation of the site, choose an appropriate installation site so that the trolley can enter the hole or work surface smoothly.
(1) Installation outside the cave; large space, suitable for crane operation.
(2) Installation in the hole; small space, anchoring operation is required.
2. Level the site and lay the track. The site should be as flat and wide as possible for installation work. The site is generally 20 × 30 meters, depending on the actual site. (If it is installed in the cave, it needs to be 50 cm on the top and 30 cm on both sides. The length is a length of the trolley + 3 meters. It is convenient for lifting operations. In order to successfully complete the installation task, it needs to be doubled in this position. The site where the length of the trolley is +3 meters is free of obstacles. When installing in the cave, anchor bolts need to be erected, and the specific position is determined according to the technical department’s requirements. Obvious triangle pits, joints without wrong platform, front and back, left and right height difference <5mm, centerline as much as possible coincide with the tunnel centerline, the error <15mm, track sleeper spacing is generally ≤ 0.5 meters, and fixed with road nails, steel rails use 38kg / m Heavy rail.
3. Install the walking wheel frame assembly: Use the hoisting device (hand hoist or crane) to place the driving wheel frame and the driven wheel frame on the paved track respectively, and make temporary support, according to the centerline of the bottom longitudinal beam , Adjust the distance between the front and rear wheel frames, and use the principle of equal diagonals to adjust the correct orientation of the wheel frame, and flatten and fix.
4. Installation of the bottom longitudinal beam: Hang the bottom longitudinal beam above the placed wheel frame and use bolts to add temporary support to check whether the diagonal has changed. If it is within the correct value, a door frame can be installed.
5. Install the portal frame: Generally, the portal frame single piece assembly is assembled on the ground first. Then it is hoisted piece by piece at the opposite position of the bottom longitudinal beam and temporarily fixed with bolts.
6. Install the lock beam and scissors brace In order to become an organic whole as soon as possible, install the door frame and then install the lock beam and the scissors brace provided in each space. Use vertical ball or eyes to adjust and correct. And tighten the bolts in time to form a complete skeleton.
7. Install the lifting cylinder and other components.
8. Hoisting the lifting beam and installing the bench beam: First hoist the bench beam above the jacking cylinder, adjust the center distance and diagonal line, then add temporary support, hoist the lifting beam above the bench beam, and tighten with bolts solid.
9. Install the hanging beam column and roof template. When installing the top mold, it should start from the middle and extend to both ends. This can reduce the cumulative error. Install the first top mold in the middle. After checking that the chord length and height meet the design standards, install other top molds until the top mold is completed. Installation tasks.
10. For the stability of the trolley, at this time, all the diagonal braces and scissors braces on the suspension beam are all checked and tightened.
11. Install side mold (using crane or hand hoist): After checking the top mold, you can install the side mold. When installing the side mold, install the side mold symmetrically to prevent sideways. If installing in the hole, the side mold should be installed before installation. The side mold is first transported into the hole, and the template is leaned against the side wall foundation in order for lifting. After the side mold installation is adjusted, the surface is smooth, flat, there are no misalignments at the joints, and the geometric dimensions meet the design requirements, and the beam can be installed.
12. Install through beams and support systems.
13. Install hydraulic and electrical systems. If it is installed in a small hole, the walking appliance must be installed before it, so that the trolley can move forward and backward.
14. Install accessories, such as: railings, step ladders and working platforms, blanking boards and so on.
15. Check all fastening bolts.
16. Whether no-load test run, electrical hydraulic system works normally.
17. Test whether the various actions of the trolley are flexible and accurate in place.
18. After passing the self-inspection, report to the user for acceptance.
19. If the acceptance is satisfactory, fill in the form, the two sides will sign in place and put it into use.
The above is the entire process of tunnel lining trolley installation. The structure of the tunnel lining trolley is reasonable, advanced manufacturing technology, convenient installation and use, high strength, good stability, smooth and flat surface of the template, simple operation, environmental protection, economy and installation quality There are significant advantages.