How to use special grouting machine for tunnel lining?
The special grouting machine for tunnel lining is an all-in-one machine for tunnel lining pulping, storage and grouting. It adopts a double-layer design, with upper-layer pulping, lower-layer mixing, front-end grouting, automatic printing of grouting pressure and flow. “Breaking the world”, while reducing equipment investment, increasing the grouting efficiency more than twice, and reducing the labor intensity of field operators. Let’s take a closer look at how to use the special grouting machine for tunnel lining.
First, preparations before grouting
1. After the reconstruction of the tunnel lining trolley, a grouting connection kit with a valve, a pressure gauge and a quick joint is connected to the main grouting hole.
2. The special grouting machine for tunnel lining is placed under the tunnel lining trolley, and it is placed aside, and safety warning reflective strips are affixed.
3. Prepare sufficient grouting materials and place them near the special grouting machine for tunnel lining, and the bottom must be moisture-proof and water-proof to prevent all kinds of water from wetting the grouting materials such as construction.
Second, the pulping process
1. Calculate the amount of material and mixing water per pan according to the material mix ratio, and use a special water holding device.
2. Start the mixing bucket, add half of the grouting material first, then add all the mixing water, and then continue to add the other half of the grouting material, stir for 2 to 3 minutes, and stir into a uniform slurry.
3. Open the discharge valve of the mixing bucket to make the slurry flow out to the storage bucket quickly, and then close the discharge valve of the pulp bucket. According to the above-mentioned pulping method, the pulping is circulated.
Third, grouting operation process
1. After the slurry is put into the storage bucket, put the grouting tube to the edge of the drainage ditch, start the grouting machine, and after all the water in the tube is squeezed out, stop the grouting machine.
2. Lift the grouting pipe head to the lining trolley and connect it with the grouting joint of the trolley. The grouting pipe is fixed to the trolley, and the suspended part is fixed to the side of the trolley.
3. Start the special grouting machine for tunnel lining and start grouting. The grouting sequence is from the main grouting hole to the end-die grouting hole.
4. During the grouting process, observe the trolley pressure gauge and the end die out. If the arc of the tip die leaks, stop the grouting pump, and seal the leak in time, and then continue grouting until the density of the slurry coming out of the tip is consistent with that in the pulper. Change to the next grouting hole, and so on. When grouting, if the pressure gauge at the trolley exceeds 1.0MPa, go directly to the grouting hole. Each grouting hole needs to be grouted, but in the grouting process, when other holes are grouted, the grouting holes that have not been grouted and the slurry of the same density flows out can be closed without grouting. The RPC grouting pipe must be full, and the RPC grouting pipe should be blocked in time when the grouting connection is replaced after the grouting.
5. End the grouting. The grouting of each hole is completed, and the density of the slurry produced at the height of the end die is consistent with that in the pulping barrel, and the grouting is ended.
6. Record the total amount of grouting, grouting start time and end time.
Fourth, cleanup operations
1. Pull the unused grouting material back to a dry place for storage, and take necessary isolation and moisture-proof measures.
2. If there are drainage facilities in the tunnel, special grouting machines and grouting pipes for tunnel lining can be cleaned in the tunnel; if there are no drainage facilities in the tunnel, pull the equipment outside the tunnel to clean the equipment.
3. Remove the grouting connector and plug the RPC grouting pipe nozzle in time to prevent grouting.