Before the tunnel lining formwork is installed, it is necessary to level enough space at the hole. To lay the track, the track is best to face the hole so that the trolley can enter the hole. The crane is first hoisted with the gantry, and then the stencil is installed to finally install the hydraulic system and the power supply system. Since the trolleys are all connected by bolts and hinges, the installation is very convenient, just assemble them according to the drawings.
1. Select the installation location: According to the actual situation of the site, select the appropriate installation location, so that the trolley can enter the tunnel smoothly or enter the work surface.
(1) Installation outside the cave; large space, suitable for crane operation.
(2) Installation in the cave; the space is small, and the bolt lifting operation is required.
2. Level the site and lay the track. The site should be as flat and open as possible so that the installation can be carried out. The site is generally 20×30 meters, depending on the actual situation. (If the hole is installed, it needs to be 50 cm on the outside, 30 cm on both sides, and the length of the trolley is +3 meters long to facilitate the lifting operation. In order to successfully complete the installation task, it needs to be doubled at this position. The length of the trolley + 3 meters will be kept free of obstacles. When installing in the cave, it is necessary to set up bolts. The specific position is determined according to the technical department.
According to the trolley gauge requirements, the track is laid, the track requirements are straight, no obvious triangular pits, the joints are not wrong, the front and rear, left and right height difference <5mm, the center line is as close as possible to the tunnel center line, the error is <15mm, the track sleeper spacing Generally ≤ 0.5 m, and fastened with road spikes, the rail uses 38kg / m heavy rail.
3. Install the walking wheel frame assembly.
Use the lifting device (hand chain hoist or crane) to place the driving wheel frame and the driven wheel frame on the paved track and make temporary support. Adjust the distance between the front and rear wheel frames according to the center line of the bottom longitudinal beam, and use The principle of equal diagonality adjusts the correct orientation of the wheel carrier and flatten it.
4. Install the bottom stringer.
Hang the bottom stringer on the wheel frame that has been placed, and use bolts to add temporary support to check whether there is any change in the diagonal. If it is within the correct value, install the gantry.
5. Install the gantry.
Generally, the gantry monolithic assembly is assembled on the ground first. Then, one piece is hoisted at the opposite position of the bottom rail and temporarily fixed with bolts.
6. Install the lock beam, scissors support
In order to become an organic whole as soon as possible, the gantry is installed and the lock beam and the scissors support provided in each space are installed. Use the drop ball or eye view to adjust and correct. And tighten the bolts in time to form a complete skeleton.
7. Install various components such as jacking cylinders.
8. Lifting the lifting beam and installing the table beam.
First lift the table beam on the top lift cylinder, adjust the center distance and diagonal line, add temporary support, hoist the hanging beam on the table beam and fasten it with bolts.
9. Install the hanging beam column and top template.
When installing the top mold, it should start from the middle and extend to both ends. This can reduce the accumulated error. Install the first top mold in the middle. After checking the chord length and string height to meet the design standards, install the other top molds until the top mold is completed. Installation task.
10. For the stability of the trolley, all the diagonal braces and scissors support on the lifting beam are tightened at this time.
11. Install the side mold (using a crane or hand hoist).
After the top mold is inspected, the side mold can be installed. When installing the side mold, it should be installed symmetrically to prevent roll. If it is installed in the hole, the side mold should be transported into the hole before installation, and the template should be placed in the order. On the basis of the wall, in order to hoist. The side mold installation is adjusted, the surface is smooth, flat, the joints are free of faults, and the geometrical dimensions meet the design requirements, and the through beams can be installed.
12. Install the through beam and support system.
13. Install hydraulic and electrical systems.
If installed in a small hole, the walking electrical appliance must be installed before the trolley moves back and forth.
14. Installation accessories such as: railings, step ladders and work platforms, plugging plates and so on.
15. Check all fastening bolts.
16. No-load test, whether the electrical hydraulic system works normally.
17. Test whether the various actions of the trolley are flexible and accurate.
18. After passing the self-inspection, report to the user for acceptance.
19. If the acceptance is qualified, fill in the form, and both parties sign and put it into use.