The tunnel lining trolley template (hereinafter referred to as the trolley) is mainly composed of the following ten parts: formwork, table beam, gantry, bottom longitudinal beam, walking mechanism, translation mechanism, support system, 8, electrical system, hydraulic system, accessories Wait for ten parts.
1. Template: The template is divided into: a top mold and two side molds. The width of the template is generally 1.5 meters as the basic modulus, so the total length of the trolley is a multiple of 1.5, such as: 6.0, 7.5, 9.0, 10.5 and 12.0 meters. The template is the main image component of the trolley, requiring an accurate, flat, smooth, and error-free outer surface. Therefore, be careful in the process of manufacturing, transportation, installation, use, etc. Can not cause any scratches and distortion. In order to enhance the overall function of the template, the through beam, the column, the hanging beam, the diagonal support, the scissors support and the rib plate are arranged on the inner side of the template to ensure the template is strong.
2. Platform beam: The platform beam is the main load-bearing member of the upper part of the trolley. It is made of heavy-duty I-beam. The lower edges of the two ends of the pedestal are connected by a translation mechanism and a gantry, and the girders are connected into a whole by a hanging beam to form a load-bearing structure.
3. Gantry: The gantry is the skeleton of the trolley, which consists of the door beam, the column, the diagonal bracing and the connecting plate. The bottom is connected with the bottom longitudinal beam, and the upper surface is connected with the platform beam through the translation base. For its stability and reliability, a plurality of auxiliary members such as a lock beam and a scissors support are arranged between the door frames to form a complete frame system. Most of the door beams and columns are welded by steel plates, and the diagonal braces are mostly made of heavy-duty I-beam. It is required to have sufficient strength and rigidity, which is one of the indicators of the quality of the trolley.
4. Bottom longitudinal beam: The bottom longitudinal beam is the overall load-bearing component of the trolley. It requires high strength and high rigidity, and is often welded with heavy-duty I-beams. The upper part is connected with the gantry column, and the lower part is connected with the running mechanism. A screw jack is arranged between the steel rail and the bottom longitudinal beam to ensure good stability.
5. Walking mechanism: The traveling mechanism is composed of a traveling frame, a wheel pair and a power driving device. Its task is the overall load-bearing member of the trolley and the driving device for the trolley walking. It is driven by a motor to drive the cycloid reducer through the chain and the sprocket to make the wheel set forward or backward, complete the walking task, and the driving speed of 8 m / min is safe and reliable.
6. Translation mechanism: The translation mechanism is used to fine-tune the alignment of the trolley after the vehicle is in position, so that the center of the trolley coincides with the center of the tunnel, and the translational cylinder on both ends of the door beam is used to pull the translation base to slide on the door beam to complete the alignment. effect.
7. Support system: All lead screws are support systems, which vary in length and length. Support is an important part of the trolley. It is the main means of fixing the formwork and the support frame. Therefore, each screw has the function of each screw and cannot be simplified. The lead screw has a template supporting lead screw, a template ground supporting the lead screw, a platform beam leg screw and a bottom longitudinal leg leg screw.
8. Hydraulic system: The main task of the hydraulic system is to use the template to lift and retract the position. There is a small amount of support. For example, the lifting master cylinder of the top mold should play a supporting role, sinking to prevent leakage, and set up a machine on the cylinder. Lock, the remaining cylinders are not the main load-bearing components, so there is no mechanical lock or hydraulic lock.
9. Electrical system: The electrical system is composed of distribution box, operation button and cable. It is the power source of the trolley and the control center for various movements of the trolley.
10. Accessories: The accessories for the trolley are: step ladder, fence, work platform, operation table, plugging plate, working window, filling port, inclined shaft trolley with anti-overturning mechanism and so on.